Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dr Floras Colon Cleanse Day 2 – So Far So Good

Here I am on my second day of taking Dr Floras Colon Cleanse. I am following the instructions on the bottle to the tee. Last night after I made my first blog post I took my first colon cleanse shake. I mixed it with water. I will be a completely honest, it was not the tastiest thing I have ever had, but it went down good with no problems.

Today I took my next Dr Floras shake one hour after my lunch. The bottle says to take it either one hour before or one hour after eating a meal. I decided to take it after I ate. Today I mixed it with grape juice and it tasted a LOT better than yesterday when I mixed it with water. I think grape juice is the way to go with this Dr Floras cleanse.

So far, I do not feel any different. But it has only been a day and a half of using Dr Floras colon cleanse. I know it will take a few days to detox my body. So I will keep in touch every few days like I said in my first post and let you know how things are going for me.

Wish me luck with my new body cleanse!

No comments:

Post a Comment