Friday, December 12, 2008

Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse - Does it Work?

This is my first experience with a colon cleanse. I am not sure how well it will work for me, but we will see. I have heard nothing but good things about detoxifying your body with a good colon cleanser. Some of the symptoms that I have been suffering from that I heard a colon cleanser can help me with are:

1. I have trouble sleeping through the night
2. I have headaches frequently
3. I don't have the energy that I used to have a year ago

These are just a few of the many things that I heard that a good colon cleanse can help me with.

I spent a few hours doing my research on which colon cleanse to use, and I have decided to use Dr. Floras Colon Cleanse, not only because of the very good reviews I have read, but also because they offer a 365 day money back guarantee on all used and UN-used products. How can you go wrong with that, if it does not work the way you want?

So, I placed my order for Dr. Floras 4 days ago, and as I am writing this blog, I am sitting here with the package that arrived this afternoon. I will start my cleanse with Dr. Floras tonight, and i will keep you updated every few days with my progress.

This is where I ordered the Colon Cleanse that I will be starting. Drfloras.com

No comments:

Post a Comment